•The incumbent will contribute to the organization by taking responsibility for the
general flow of the administration in the front desk by receiving the visitors,
handling phone calls etc.
• Meets and greets visitors in a courteous and efficient manner as they arrive in the
• Answering the queries of the visitors with accurate information
• Directing the visitors to appropriate locations/departments based on their
• Answer phone calls in a courtesy manner and direct the calls to appropriate
• Assist the visitors with regards to the security measures in the front desk.
• Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within
• Follow guidelines set by the department in handling the flow of processes
• High school or Higher
• Minimum of 2 years in an Admin assistant/receptionist or a similar role.
• High level of proficiency in the English and Arabic Language
• Good Computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, outlook.
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Personal drive, commitment and being a self-starter.
• Prioritizing workload and meeting tight deadlines with high quality output.
• Organized and Multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of groups
• Customer Oriented